What are you drinking to celebrate thirsty Thursday?
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A FANTASTIC DAY 🙂
Haha…weekend can’t come fast enough this week 🙂
April 2 is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
Interesting Food Facts about Peanut Butter Jelly
- Studies show that there is a 75% chance that if you drop a slice of peanut buttered bread, it will fall face down.
- 50 percent of all the peanuts grown around the world are used to make peanut butter.
- It is estimated that the average American school child will have munched through 1500 Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches before graduation.
- An 18 ounce jar of peanut butter will contain about 850 peanuts.
- The largest recorded peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the world was lovingly crafted in Peanut, Pennsylvania in 1993. It was 40 ft long and contained 150lbs of peanut butter and 50lbs of jelly.
Peanut Butter and Jelly remains one of my favorite foods 🙂
anyone else still love a good ol’ pb&J??